LandServ Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to join our commercial construction division. Duties include material pickup, exporting material from job sites to dump sites, maintenance/cleaning of vehicles, and laboring or operating equipment on job sites.
Our trucks are safe, new, and well-maintained with automatic transmissions.
Must have a valid Class A or B license. The ability to perform labor on a job site is an expected daily job duty as this is not a full-time driving position. Applicants are expected to be available for out of town prevailing rate work throughout the 2023 season. Most weekends are not required.
LandServ offers competitive wages based upon experience and a benefits package which starts as soon as the first of the Month following 30 days of employment. We are seeking individuals with a good attitude and the ability to perform and learn in our industry. Apply today to learn more about a career opportunity with LandServ.
- Safe operation of heavy construction equipment in all types of terrain and ground conditions
- Conduct a complete pre- and post-shift safety inspection daily
- Follow rules, regulations, procedures, policies, and instructions
- Any other duties, as instructed by supervisor
- It is an expectation to maintain a professional image to our clients, visitors, and coworkers and to dress in a manner consistent with safety policies
- Hours are typically 40-50 hours (no weekends)
- Strong work ethic
- A valid Pennsylvania’s driver’s license and reliable daily transportation
- Must have a Class A or B CDL in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully
- Reliable communication device to maintain adequate correspondence with crew leaders and team members
- Availability for out-of-town work
- Able to lift 50 pounds, bend, stoop, other physically demanding tasks
- Ability to work well in a team-focused environment
- At least 18 years of age
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- LandServ Apparel
- Boot Stipend
- Opportunities for Advancement and Skill Development